Friday, July 27, 2007

Weekly Review - "Next"

I am late by a year. Sorry about that. Apparently, I was wrong when I said this. "Next", the recent Michael Crichton's book, was a complete waste of my time. For one thing, I just dint get what was Crichton's point. OK, so, the chimp talks. OK, so, the parrot talks. OK, so, something weird has happened to some turtles. OK, so, ah, wait a minute. What? Are you just repeating stuff or, ah, FUCK IT. It was really not worth reading it. I hope Micheal Crichton starts writing in his usual self, or else it will be about time I stopped reading his new books.

3 comments:

Swaroop Murthy said...

there's a movie called "next", nicolas cage... didn't know it was crichton's novel.. movie was good

Pavan said...

I don't think its based after Michael Crichton's novel. Its this: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808716234/info

The novel itself is about Genetic Engineering.

Swaroop Murthy said...

oh, thought so. wondering how parrots came into picture. i feel crichton is really inconsistent. even within each book, there are good parts and bad parts. dan brown, on the other hand, writes every single page great.